-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Harry Kuhman
... then flash (under Chromium) is failing on several sites that I've successfully used it on previously, including Hulu.com. ...
Sometimes, sites upgrade their software. I have no idea why this happens. But I tested using the same st of software with my Knoppix and the idea I suggested looked plausible. I asked you whether you tried manually making a plugins folder and copying-pasting libflashplayer.so (downloaded directly from Adobe site and uncompressed) into that folder. You now say you used the Knoppix / install components option. I simply don't know what happened to your system, but I told you the results of my tests, based on your inputs. You will surely find a solution if you persist, but please don't forget to post the result in this thread. Good luck!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga Gen 6 14" 16GB, Storm Gray
$356.80

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99

Lenovo IdeaPad 5 2-in-1 16" WUXGA Touch Ryzen 7 8845HS 16GB 512GB SSD FPReader
$571.00

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.6" Full HD Laptop - Intel Processor N355 2025- 8G...
$429.99

Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$220.36

Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 6th Gen 14in i7-8550U 8GB 1TB SSD HD Touch Screen
$250.00