Hallo Harry,

I suppose your problem is induced by using the outdated Knoppix version 7.0 and the "Install components"-tool.

Just now I've used this tool of K Knopper within Knoppix 7.2. Some hundred packages have been tested and a lot of them upgraded and at the end of this process the version 1:3.5 of flashplugin-nonfree has been installed.

Now I can see YouTube within Iceweasel and Chromium. Within Icewaesel the (View => Toolbars) "Add-on Bar" must be visible; within this bar you can see the icon of NoScript in the left corner and in the right corner the "Option"-button. With this button you can select your proper settings - for example: Temporarily allow youtube.com.

Why do you have a problem with Flash disk install and version 7.2? Is the md5sum of download ok and are there no errors using the cheatcode "knoppix testcd"? Because you cannot boot from USB, why not using a bootonly-CD 7.2?

I cannot test your preferred site because I get this message from www.hulu.com: Sorry, currently our video library can only be watched from within the United States.

Greetings Werner