-
Senior Member
registered user
I'm not familiar with it - this approach takes an ordinary running instance of Knoppix, from whatever medium, and creates new cloop/squashfs and persistent images from it in a relatively robust way. It can be run as often as needed - this is actually written from my second in row remastering, having included VMware workstation in the cloop. So I have still around 3GB free on the persistent store now. The cloop image is close to the 4GB limit, and as I want to use FAT32 if I like, I may have to use squashfs - or purge some more. (Actually, the cloop I run from now resides on PC main NTFS partition - never use Windows myself, but keep it because some others may do.)
Having way too many of them behind me, I'm not fond of ordinary HD installs - just got my prejudices confirmed today with Debian 6.0.5. Compared it to the beatuful simplicity of pure 64-bits version of Knoppix 6.4.4 - I am trying to find a better way to proceed - but ordinary 64-bits Debian seems to have made little progress the last year.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89

Samsung Galaxy Book4 Edge 15.6” FHD Snapdragon X 16GB 512GB Copilot+
$499.99

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99

Samsung T7 Shield 2TB USB-C Portable External SSD - Black (MU-PE2T0S)
$249.95

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99

Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00

Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00

Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99

Samsung LC34G55TWDNXZA 34" Odyssey G55T WQHD 165Hz 1ms(MPRT) AMD FreeSync HDR
$217.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00