Hi guys,
I'm new to Knoppix, and I was wondering how I could set it up so that when I boot off a custom iso of Knoppix, it automatically loads eth0 with a static IP address, such as 192.168.10.5?
I've been following some tutorials, but they don't really describe where I would make such a change. I read on another thread that it would be done in the /etc/network/interface file, but I didn't believe that would work if I was booting off a CD since that change is in the temporary file system.
Any and all help is welcome!
Thanks!

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Promise Pegasus2 M4 4-Bay Thunderbolt 2 RAID Storage Array 4 X 1 TB SSD - Used
$200.00
LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$111.30
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00