Hi,
I'm trying to install octave from the repositories, but I get a dependency error:
octave: Depends: liboctave1 but it is not going to be installed
Depends: dpkg-dev (>=1.16.0) but it is not going to be installed
E: Broken packages
I tried to update the mentioned packages individually (and a -f install as well), but it just gets to the next level of dependency.
Any ideas of how to fix this?
Thanks!

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
F4-3200C16D-64GVK G.Skill RipJaws 32GB RAM DDR4 3200MHz Memory
$159.00
Lot of DDR4 Sodimm Laptop Ram (8-8GB sticks) (1-4GB Stick)
$250.00
G.Skill Flare X5 32GB (2x16GB) (DDR5-6000 DDR5 RAM Memory Cl30-38-38-96 AMD EXPO
$419.95
16GB(2x 8GB) Crucial DDR3L-1600 SODIMM / Lot of 2 8GB / Laptop RAM Memory / A25
$17.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
LOT of 5 x DDR5 Sodimm Laptop RAM Pc5-5600B
$375.00
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz CL15 DIMM RAM CMK16GX4M2B3000C15
$52.99
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00