-
How would I go about setting a static IP?
Hi guys,
I'm new to Knoppix, and I was wondering how I could set it up so that when I boot off a custom iso of Knoppix, it automatically loads eth0 with a static IP address, such as 192.168.10.5?
I've been following some tutorials, but they don't really describe where I would make such a change. I read on another thread that it would be done in the /etc/network/interface file, but I didn't believe that would work if I was booting off a CD since that change is in the temporary file system.
Any and all help is welcome!
Thanks!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$39.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99

128GB SSD M.2 PCIE NVME Solid State Drive Mix Brand Samsung, WD, SK Hynix Kioxia
$16.59

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Eldingu 256GB 2.5″7mm Internal Solid State Hard Drive SATA III 6Gb/s
$39.99

KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00