No one?![]()
I really like the way the console colors are setup on the cd. (CTRL-ALT-F1 after booting from the CD).
Is there any way I can convince my console to be this pretty?
Thanks.
No one?![]()
--To be honest I'd like to know how to change the color settings in RXVT; the default green-on-white it headache-inducing.
--You can always ask Klaus how he did it; should be a file somewhere in /etc.
Originally Posted by slak
It is inside the linuxrc script, which is inside miniroot, which is inside miniroot.gz, which is inside the boot disk image.Originally Posted by slak
How would one go about migrating this to his/her setup?
[/me] rubs hands with glee... Well, now that I know exactly where it is, I can tell you how to get at it...
From the CD:
' mkdir /mnt/tmp '
' cd /cdrom/KNOPPIX '
' mount boot.img /mnt/tmp -oloop,ro '
' cd /mnt/tmp '
' cp miniroot.gz /ramdisk '
' cd /ramdisk '
' gunzip miniroot.gz '
' mkdir /mnt/tmp2 '
' mount miniroot /mnt/tmp2 -oloop '
--You can now get to the linuxrc file by ' cd /mnt/tmp2 ' and editing the file. What you do from there is up to you. I suppose you could ' echo $BLUE ' after exporting the BLUE var. Beyond that, I can't help ya much.
Originally Posted by slak

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00