-
Not enough swap space found
Hello!
Back and still a Knoppix 7.2 user
This time with a more modern computer (a Sony Vaio Pro with Windows
. I want to install Knoppix on HDD and to keep Windows 8. I wish to install Knoppix instead of Debian because all my softwares would be ready. I could boot from a USB key (UEFI, 64 bits), then I launch the HDD install script. First I use Gparted, I create a 6 Gb Swap (more than the 1 Gb expected) and a 20 Gb (Reiserfs), but the script always complain that "Not enough swap space found". I tried the automactic partioning of the HDD too but I got an error, with no usefull information. Any idea? Is the trouble linked to UEFI? Thanks!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

TWO (2) Firewalla Gold Pro Devices - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$1444.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Protectli Vault FW4C-0-8-120 - 4 port, Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 128GB
$180.00

OPNsense Firewall Router VMware Edge 640 Atom C3758 32GB ECC RAM 256GB SSD 10Gbe
$284.99