I just installed knoppix 7.0.2 DVD to a usb drive and I'm surprised that skype does not seem to be included with the internet programs. Am I missing something or what is the preferred method to run skype on knoppix? Thanks.
I just installed knoppix 7.0.2 DVD to a usb drive and I'm surprised that skype does not seem to be included with the internet programs. Am I missing something or what is the preferred method to run skype on knoppix? Thanks.

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i5-14400F 2.50GHz 6 Core SRN3R 16 Thread LGA 1700 CPU
$165.00
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
intel core brand new never used i5-11400f LGA1200
$85.00
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99