To clear things up if you notice the link we are an K-12 school. Our offical website is www.franklin.k12.al.us I host all of our files on mail.franklin.k12.al.us server. This keeps a high bandwidth connection for staff and students to download files while keeping traffic to the www link low. Ive started the KnoppixSlim project for the advanced students to run with. I would like to keep it evolving with each class maintaing it and building on it constantly. I would like to get input from other Knoppix users for request or ideas for them to work on. I would like to get it to a point that we could take request to build ISO to meet request in return for donations for supplies and parts within the technology dept. For questions or concerns you can email me directly [email protected] or call 1-256-332-1360 ask to be transfered to my ext of 1603. Thanks greatly.