-
Senior Member
registered user
Greetings. Klaus2008.
Nice to hear from you.
Glad to see someone carry-through on Klaus K's example.
I thought his example was hard to follow, myself.
Also, it left me puzzled on how to carry-on for subsequent images.
You are using a lot of options, I'd like to know more about each of these.
In some of my prior efforts I tried to cast out anything that had Cache or cache
in its name.
I like this one of Klaus K's idea because I can do it all within the resources
of my 8 Gb SDHC. No additional system, virtual or otherwise, no additional
workspace needed, no hours-long processing needed.
As an unexpected plus, I just cloned a new 8 Gb SDHC, and would-you-believe?
The clone has KNOPPIX1, KNOPPIX2 and persistence right away, ready to go.
Anxious to hear how you progress thru KNOPPIX2, KNOPPIX3, etc.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Samsung 64gb DDR4 ECC 288-Pin DIMM PC4-3200AA M393A2K40EB3-CWEBY
$449.00

Samsung 32GB 2Rx4 DDR4 PC4-2133P M393A4K40BB0-CPB4Q ECC Server Memory Module
$150.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Lot of 4 8GB DDR4 PC4-2400T ECC Registered Server RAM 32GB 1Rx8 RDIMM MICRON
$149.99