Greetings, Clinton.
I appreciate the thought, but the limits haven't changed yet that I can see.
Wednesday, 7:44pm EDT, Earth.
As the title says, and based on a request from utu, this forum now allows uploading images of up to 250K. Please don't make them too wide or they'll inconvenience other readers. Try and get each image to fit within the width of the page.
Obviously, images aren't allowed if you don't own the copyright to them. The idea is to allow screenshots of your problem / solution, not pretty pictures from flickr![]()
Greetings, Clinton.
I appreciate the thought, but the limits haven't changed yet that I can see.
Wednesday, 7:44pm EDT, Earth.
test post with image
I used the Go Advanced button when typing up my post and then the attachment option offered on that screen. Please let me know if you still have a problem.
.
Greetings, Clinton.
I'm using a 200 Kb png file for this test.
What I get back is a 21 Kb jpg.
What I would like to get back is a link to a 200 Kb png file.
This will display elegantly with Image Viewer at full-screen 1366x768.
Your test file is a jpg about equal in size to 'previous' limits. Also, FYI
the page which lists the limits for all file types has not been changed.
Thanks for the feedback. I've gone and looked around and it seems that I needed to change a couple of other settings (in addition to global settings, the setting for each file extension needs to be done manually as well!)
Could you try again please?
Greetings again, Clinton
Thanks for the fast follow-up.
Things are looking better.
Acid test will be at full-screen.
Using 208 Kb png file.
I'd give this a grade of 83%
I get a scaled image at 83%
I can zoom the browser twice and ask for full-screen.
Then I get a fairly good replica of Image Viewer result at full-screen,
except scroll bars mar the effect.
Is there any way we can click on the link and have it go to Image Viewer
as it does with e-mail when you include the png file as an attachment?
if not, I thank you. We are at least equal to going out to some Image Host service.
.
Don't zoom first.
Do browser full-screen first.
This is very close to Image Viewer full-screen.
Thanks for the nice new feature, Clinton.
I want to include an image, but my posting permissions says i cant post attachments

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel SRF90 Xeon Gold 6248 2.50GHz 20 Core LGA 3647 Server CPU Processor
$55.99
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99