http://knoppix.net/wiki/HD_Install_Warning_not_to_do_it... I would like to upgrade my hdd install to 7.02
Is this possible?, of do I have to restart all over?
So I created a remastered CD (hdd install and used kn-remaster script).
But now 7.02 DVD has arrived and I would like to upgrade my hdd install to 7.02
Is this possible?, of do I have to restart all over?
Second, is there a bug tracker on the CD version, or a site where I can follow its progress?
Greets,
Wierd Jan P.
http://knoppix.net/wiki/HD_Install_Warning_not_to_do_it... I would like to upgrade my hdd install to 7.02
Is this possible?, of do I have to restart all over?

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00
Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00
Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99