Have you tried the cheatcodes keyboard=br-abnt2 and xkeyboard=br ?
Hello!
I have installed knoppix 7.0.2 with kde in my notebook.
I need help to configure the keyboard to ABNT2.
Thank you.
Have you tried the cheatcodes keyboard=br-abnt2 and xkeyboard=br ?
Really. I have not tried to cheatecodes.
Cheatcodes I will use next time.
Thank Klaus2008.

Working Vintage Radio Shack TRS-80 Model 100 Portable Computer w/ Case
$100.00
🔥 Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS �
$216.30
Vintage Commodore 64 Big Box Game Boxes Manuals Enchanter Dragon Riders Of Pern
$189.99
Vintage Commodore 64 C64 Box Game Boxes & Manuals Only Lot EA Accolade
$199.99
Vintage Lot of 28 PC CD Rom Home School Children Kid Learning Fun Activity Games
$35.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Franklin Ace 1000 computer
$120.00
Vintage NEBS Mailing List Software Box Set (1992) - 3.5" & 5.25" Floppy Disks MS
$18.00
Vintage computer AMD K6-2 300 MHz 96 MB ram No HDD/No OS
$79.99
Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99