Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: KDE LookNFeel

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    14

    KDE LookNFeel

    Does anyone know how change KDE LookandFeel been chrooted ? Thanks !

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Posts
    96
    Try what this posting is describing:
    http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=284

    I'm going to give it a try. It might be an easy way to solve your problem......I think

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    14
    Thanks ! I did that before , and I got X working and through KDE Control Center I changed colors,styles, icons, etc.. but I don't know why after create the iso and burned the cd , KDE came back to the default when I boot the CD????

  4. #4
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    14
    I finally found the solution !
    I booted on cd set the mouse, screen and xmodules I made changes on Look and feel , set my Mozilla bookmarks, color ,styles and icons I saved then on floppy config. I copied "configs.tgz" and "knoppix.sh" to .../knxmaster/KNOPPIX and build the knoppix.iso and burned . My changes loaded from the cd w/o any floppy or config on boot screen , Works great!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage Retro IBM Model F XT 5Pin DIN Mechanical Clicky PC Keyboard Clean  picture

Vintage Retro IBM Model F XT 5Pin DIN Mechanical Clicky PC Keyboard Clean

$129.00



Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used picture

Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used

$39.99



Lot of Vintage Ribbon Cables Untested Sold As Is picture

Lot of Vintage Ribbon Cables Untested Sold As Is

$99.99



Vintage Panasonic Sr. Partner RL-H7000 Computer w/Service Manual & DOS Disks Cov picture

Vintage Panasonic Sr. Partner RL-H7000 Computer w/Service Manual & DOS Disks Cov

$275.00



DayStar Digital Turbo 040 Macintosh Accelerator Card Motorola 68040RC40 Vintage picture

DayStar Digital Turbo 040 Macintosh Accelerator Card Motorola 68040RC40 Vintage

$599.00



Vintage Apple Computer Promotional EMPTY CASE Shoe Shine Box Gadget Storage Rare picture

Vintage Apple Computer Promotional EMPTY CASE Shoe Shine Box Gadget Storage Rare

$59.99



Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot picture

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot

$164.95



Vintage NEW Microsoft Home Mouse 9-Pin Serial Port Sealed In Box W/ Disk picture

Vintage NEW Microsoft Home Mouse 9-Pin Serial Port Sealed In Box W/ Disk

$269.62



Vintage AppleCD 300i Plus CD-ROM Optical Drive SCSI 1993 Used picture

Vintage AppleCD 300i Plus CD-ROM Optical Drive SCSI 1993 Used

$47.99



Vintage Mitsubishi CDVR412 CD-RW Optical Drive SCSI 50 Pin Used picture

Vintage Mitsubishi CDVR412 CD-RW Optical Drive SCSI 50 Pin Used

$47.99