Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: KDE LookNFeel

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    14

    KDE LookNFeel

    Does anyone know how change KDE LookandFeel been chrooted ? Thanks !

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Posts
    96
    Try what this posting is describing:
    http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=284

    I'm going to give it a try. It might be an easy way to solve your problem......I think

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    14
    Thanks ! I did that before , and I got X working and through KDE Control Center I changed colors,styles, icons, etc.. but I don't know why after create the iso and burned the cd , KDE came back to the default when I boot the CD????

  4. #4
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    14
    I finally found the solution !
    I booted on cd set the mouse, screen and xmodules I made changes on Look and feel , set my Mozilla bookmarks, color ,styles and icons I saved then on floppy config. I copied "configs.tgz" and "knoppix.sh" to .../knxmaster/KNOPPIX and build the knoppix.iso and burned . My changes loaded from the cd w/o any floppy or config on boot screen , Works great!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on picture

Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on

$255.00



Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly picture

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly

$18.95



Atari 800XL Home Computer 64K RAM in Original Box 1984 Olympic Edition Untested picture

Atari 800XL Home Computer 64K RAM in Original Box 1984 Olympic Edition Untested

$149.99



Atari 1200XL Computer Game Console Vintage Rare FOR PARTS OR REPAIR READ picture

Atari 1200XL Computer Game Console Vintage Rare FOR PARTS OR REPAIR READ

$270.00



Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working picture

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working

$99.99



Broken Indus GT Floppy Disk Drive for Atari picture

Broken Indus GT Floppy Disk Drive for Atari

$129.99



Atari 800XL 8-bit Home Computer Video Game System - **UNTESTED PARTS OR REPAIR** picture

Atari 800XL 8-bit Home Computer Video Game System - **UNTESTED PARTS OR REPAIR**

$89.99



atari 400 Upgraded 48k board & mpp-1100 working & Power Supply picture

atari 400 Upgraded 48k board & mpp-1100 working & Power Supply

$109.65



DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive  powers on Unit Only Boo G3D picture

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D

$49.29



Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U picture

Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U

$159.99