Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: KDE LookNFeel

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    14

    KDE LookNFeel

    Does anyone know how change KDE LookandFeel been chrooted ? Thanks !

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Posts
    96
    Try what this posting is describing:
    http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=284

    I'm going to give it a try. It might be an easy way to solve your problem......I think

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    14
    Thanks ! I did that before , and I got X working and through KDE Control Center I changed colors,styles, icons, etc.. but I don't know why after create the iso and burned the cd , KDE came back to the default when I boot the CD????

  4. #4
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    14
    I finally found the solution !
    I booted on cd set the mouse, screen and xmodules I made changes on Look and feel , set my Mozilla bookmarks, color ,styles and icons I saved then on floppy config. I copied "configs.tgz" and "knoppix.sh" to .../knxmaster/KNOPPIX and build the knoppix.iso and burned . My changes loaded from the cd w/o any floppy or config on boot screen , Works great!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p

$499.88



VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack) picture

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)

$1599.95



Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram  2x 550W PSU No HDD picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD

$275.00



DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard) picture

DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)

$399.95



Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W picture

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W

$484.99



Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots picture

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots

$745.00



Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO picture

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO

$308.00



Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb picture

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb

$374.99



Windows Server 2025 Standard Edition - 24 Core License picture

Windows Server 2025 Standard Edition - 24 Core License

$238.00



MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2025 RDS 50 CAL NEW Factory Sealed picture

MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2025 RDS 50 CAL NEW Factory Sealed

$136.87