-
Rescue-CD with Knoppix (remaster V7.0.3)
I've improved my scripts for remaster Knoppix and adpted them to work with V7.0.3
Greetings Werner * http://www.wp-schulz.de/knoppix/summary.html
-
Senior Member
Remaster the USB Installation?
Greetings, Werner...
Maybe it is a silly question but I'll give it a try....
I read your posted link and I wonder if it is possible to create a remstered CD/DVD
direct from my, now slightly altered, 7.0.3 CD version running solely from the USB pendrive?
-
The script "kn-remaster" is designed for developers, who want to create a Rescue-CD with all the tools within they need for personal use.
Users with a flash installation can use the script "kn-recombine"
http://www.wp-schulz.de/knoppix/recombine.html
Please wait a day or two; I'm working on a script to create and manage backups from the contents of the persistent memory (pm). If all went well you can create a backup of your actual pm, make experiments with some updates and in case of trouble restore the backup of the elder pm.
Greetings Werner
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00

Apple IIe Vintage Home Computer A2S2064 Apple Computer Model IIe untested
$199.99

Vintage 1988 Apple MAC SE/30 Computer M5119 Logic, Analog & PSU Recapped
$850.00

Vintage Apple iMac G3 “Sorry, no beige.” Wristwatch – Two Original Bands
$249.95

Apple IIe Vintage Computer Photo Snaphot 3x5 S24-2
$19.98

Vintage Apple Writer III Training Pak Manual UNTESTED
$89.99

Apple IIe Vintage Computer Photo Snaphot 3x5 S24-1
$19.98

Vintage NOS Apple iBook Two Sided Cloth Banner Think Different
$99.99

Apple cloth fabric banner iBook tangerine orange New Old Stock Vintage
$99.00