-
Senior Member
registered user
7.0.3-CD 'Ripples' screen-savers and Intel i810/GM45
.
I believe that the three 'Ripples' screensavers cause some 3d problems
which knock my LiveUSB Compiz off-line. This is a nuisance,
but easily reset with Knoppix>(Re-)start 3D.
The command 'less /var/log/Xorg*|grep -i graph'
indicates my that my laptop has Intel i810/GM45 chipset(s).
I'm disabling all three 'Ripples' screen-savers.
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
utu
I'm disabling all three 'Ripples' screen-savers.
I am trying out the suggestion on the Compiz wiki that a
certain command should be used to start Compiz for some Intel cards.
http://wiki.compiz.org/Troubleshooti...g_for_problems
At first glance, this seems to enable the three Ripples screen-savers
for me.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99

T-FORCE DELTA α RGB DDR5 16GB (2x8GB) 6000MHz DIMM Desktop Memory Kit
$225.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung M323R4GA3BB0-CQK 32GB PC5-38400 DDR5 Memory
$430.00

Samsung M323R4GA3BB0-CQK 32GB PC5-38400 DDR5 Memory
$430.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

Micron MTA18ASF2G72XF1Z-2G9WP1ABVGD 16GB 1Rx4 NN4-2933Y DDR4 ECC NVDIMM
$74.50