Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: open an old Knoppix.img with Knoppix 7

Threaded View

  1. #12
    one more thing to add to my previous post ----

    I tried loopaes ( http://glarson.org/files/loopaes/loopaes ) with hashalot, it seems I have a trouble: ERROR: could not insert 'padlock_aes': No such device ----

    then I tried "sudo modprobe -v aes", I got "insmod /lib/modules/3.3.7/kernel/drivers/crypto/padlock-aes.ko ERROR: could not insert 'padlock_aes': No such device" ----

    so I tried to blacklist it by "sudo vi /etc/modprobe.d/modprobe.conf" (to add a line "blacklist padlock-aes" as I found on the Web) but the trouble is still here when I launch loopaes ----

    maybe I am on a wrong way anyway to solve my first trouble...
    Last edited by user89; 07-07-2012 at 10:43 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On picture

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On

$100.00



Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ picture

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ

$329.00



RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500 picture

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500

$50.00



Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000 picture

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000

$249.00



(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T) picture

(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)

$329.98



Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested picture

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested

$225.00



BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5

BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC

$52.99



Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer 1080 Monitor 1010 Drive + Manuals + Boxes (nice) picture

Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer 1080 Monitor 1010 Drive + Manuals + Boxes (nice)

$1170.00



Best FlickerFixer RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000CPLDSlot v2.2 picture

Best FlickerFixer RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000CPLDSlot v2.2

$75.00



ZuluSCSI Compact RP2040 - an affordable SCSI-2 (and 1) emulator w/ USB-C picture

ZuluSCSI Compact RP2040 - an affordable SCSI-2 (and 1) emulator w/ USB-C

$45.00