-
Rescue-CD with Knoppix (remaster V7.0.3)
I've improved my scripts for remaster Knoppix and adpted them to work with V7.0.3
Greetings Werner * http://www.wp-schulz.de/knoppix/summary.html
-
Senior Member
Remaster the USB Installation?
Greetings, Werner...
Maybe it is a silly question but I'll give it a try....
I read your posted link and I wonder if it is possible to create a remstered CD/DVD
direct from my, now slightly altered, 7.0.3 CD version running solely from the USB pendrive?
-
The script "kn-remaster" is designed for developers, who want to create a Rescue-CD with all the tools within they need for personal use.
Users with a flash installation can use the script "kn-recombine"
http://www.wp-schulz.de/knoppix/recombine.html
Please wait a day or two; I'm working on a script to create and manage backups from the contents of the persistent memory (pm). If all went well you can create a backup of your actual pm, make experiments with some updates and in case of trouble restore the backup of the elder pm.
Greetings Werner
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 2 Vintage IBM ThinkPad 755CX Pentium 75MHz 40MB RAM 810MB HDD Win95
$589.99

🔥 Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS �
$216.30

Vintage computer AMD K6-2 300 MHz 96 MB ram No HDD/No OS
$79.99

Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99

EduCALC HP 48 Goodies Disks 1–5 Vintage 5.25" Floppy Lot 1990–1991 Dev Tools
$39.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Zak McKracken Alien Mindbenders Big Box Commodore 64/128 Insert UNTESTED
$165.00

Vintage Link Terminal Mechanical Keyboard Cherry MX Black Switches 840352-30
$59.95

Vintage Texas Instruments TI 99/4A Home Computer System In Box
$150.00

Vintage Dell Optiplex GX1 800L Celeron 128 MB Ram No hard drive or o.s.
$119.95