Windows 7 is a terrible confusion of symlinks, especcialy within '\users'. You have to distinguish manually for each folder if it is a symlink or not. Restrict yourself to make only a backup of folders like Documents, Pictures and so on.
I'm trying to copy windows7 files from /dev/sda3 to /dev/sdb1.
Everything was going fine until I got to Users. Then I got many warnings about not being able to open user files. I let it run anyway and it copied 40 gb of stuff into Application data.
Windows 7 is a terrible confusion of symlinks, especcialy within '\users'. You have to distinguish manually for each folder if it is a symlink or not. Restrict yourself to make only a backup of folders like Documents, Pictures and so on.

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Lot Of (8) Mixed RAM Spacer DDR4 2666 Micron 2400T Samsung 2133P Desktop Server
$880.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
64 (32x2 GB) Memory for laptop Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.
$260.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
SK hynix 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC HMAA8GL7MMR4N-UH Server Memory
$300.00
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50