-
driveimagexml restore on raid0 D: -> C: NTFS raid0 not seen 4 partitios are.
Hi,
Sorry if wrong forum not sure if this should have been in general.
1) Nothing is damaged all working just fine.
I have two 64mg ssds in a raid0 win7 setup. OS=C date=D.
I have a driveimagexml image on D that I woulf like to use to restore my OS C with.
Both drives are NTFS
Raid is supplied by the motherboard Intel z68
When I boot into the live Knoppix DVD there is no real raid in fact it looks like there r 4 partitions of various sizes..
I've been looking round & it looks like I might want to use mdadm. Is this correct & can I do actually what I want to do & end up with a raid0 NTFS win7 system & a C & D partition like what I have now?
Any pointers would be appreciated?
Thanx
Paul
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple Keyboard (MO110)
$61.30

Ast Advantage Adventure 4050D Vintage Retro Computer Great Condition
$199.99

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

2.0 LBS Vintage Scrap Memory RAM FOR Gold Recovery PC & SERVER RAM UNSHIELDED
$110.00

NEW SEALED - Vintage Microsoft Office Professional Floppy Disks 1-24 (5 Of 5)
$80.00

Vintage Mass Microsystems DataPak 88MB Removable External SCSI Hard Drive...
$149.99

Vintage Case Logic 96 CD DVD Binder Zippered Media Storage Wallet Case - Black
$54.99

Apple Macintosh Plus 1Mb Vintage Desktop Computer w/ Keyboard & Mouse
$350.00

Vintage Rare IBM ThinkPad G40 Laptop Untested Parts Only
$59.95