Have you tried "knoppix xmodule=vesa" at the beginning when you loaded Knoppix?
hello.
I am trying to run knoppix 6.4 on my dell optiplex gx150. I get to the desktop and then the screen goes into sleep mode. The menu bar has no items and I can't move the cursor before the screen flashes a few times and sleeps. I ctrl+alt+F1 and can get to the system terminal. I tried gnome and kde as the desktop enviorments and didn't have any success. My system has 512mb ram and uses intel integrated graphics. Please give any ideas?
Have you tried "knoppix xmodule=vesa" at the beginning when you loaded Knoppix?
I actually tried "knoppix no3d" and that fixed it. I found my 6.7 disk and it seems to fix the problem altogether.

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
Cisco Catalyst 9300 24X UPOE 24-Port L3 Managed 10GbE RJ-45 w/ C9300-NM-2Q
$1000.00
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50
$75.00