-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: hdd install quagmire

Originally Posted by
xbob
Apparently my motherboard or knoppix does not like the power management screen shutdown to be active when using the knx-install script?
Thanks for your help.
Anything's possible -I don't turn off APM for an install but I do make sure not to hit keys too often. I do know that you can't (shouldn't) leave an install alone for too long after it finishes because something gets jammed up and it won't finish. I dunno.........
Glad you got it working tho.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

SANDISK ULTRA 3D NAND 1TB SSD SATA III 6 GB/S 2.5" /7 (SDSSDH3-1T02)
$138.56