-
Senior Member
registered user
How to get 64-bits qemu running in Knoppix 7.X?
I think I might have been able to find out about this myself, but it takes some time and effort, so I ask here: What steps are needed to get 64-bits qemu running in Knoppix 7.X? In principle it should be possible, but my simplistic attempts have so far been futile.
64-bits kernel and the basic 64-bits libraries are already installed, so I can compile 64-bits programs.
What more?
I think this may be useful for many: Running (for example) 64-bits Ubuntu in a VM will let us work with 64-bits builds etc while still staying for the most part in the smoother 32-bits world. Running 64-bits Windows (for example, the version installed on my hard drive). Running 64-bits Oracle XE 11g (there is no 32-bits version for Linux), developing and testing 64-bits OS versions (like Knoppix
), cross-compiling, etc etc.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$259.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00

Netac 512GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6 Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/MAC
$73.00