@Capricorny
Thank you for the input.
My printer was detected too (see above) and as Knoppix comes with "CUPS" already installed, I didn't
have to do anything more as to slolve the Authentication issue the way Klaus recomended!
![]()
@Capricorny
Thank you for the input.
My printer was detected too (see above) and as Knoppix comes with "CUPS" already installed, I didn't
have to do anything more as to slolve the Authentication issue the way Klaus recomended!
![]()
Forgive me my ignorance about this, but I haven't needed to do anything with the printers recently outside the web interface for CUPS. Having been through a multitude of printer configuration/administration tools over the years, I'm very glad to have one single place to go. But then there must be something I can't do through that web interface? I haven't run into any authentication issues.

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00
Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50
BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
OPEN BOX - AMIGA Genlock Interface Vintage Video Adapter 1300- GREAT
$329.95