Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: HELP: how to post a message to this forum with NO images ?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4

    HELP: how to post a message to this forum with NO images ?

    I really hate emoticons.

    But, when copy- and-pasting text from the command line to the forum "post new message" -page, every time there is character ":" and "D" as successive characters, the forum software thinks I want to send an emoticon and then restrivts me when there are more than 4 in a message, when actually I want to send ZERO emoticons.

    Is there any way to tell the forum text editor that the ":" followed by "D" is just part of a text and should NOT be interpreted as an emoticon ?


    YES: there is "Disable smilies in text" (solves the first problem)

    BUT even after putting this checkbox on, the forum software still complains about tags !

    So I had to remove all tags (I have no idea what I am allowed to put there, but since the forum software complains that I have no right to create new tags, the only possible solution seems to be that I zshould remove ALL tags - so why is there a tags -field if I am not allowed to use it ?)
    Last edited by mika007; 08-03-2012 at 01:24 AM. Reason: rephrase the question after finding a solution for the first problem, but still having another one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel  Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD picture

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD

$1299.99



Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For  RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series picture

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series

$375.00



IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM

$179.99



Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs picture

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs

$49.99



Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE picture

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE

$295.00



IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES picture

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES

$110.30



IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS picture

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS

$80.00



IBM SYSTEM X3550 M5 5463AC1 2.5x8 Server 2*XEON E5-2640 V3 8GB SEE NOTES picture

IBM SYSTEM X3550 M5 5463AC1 2.5x8 Server 2*XEON E5-2640 V3 8GB SEE NOTES

$85.99



IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon  E5620 picture

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620

$199.99



IBM 7014-T00 Enterprise 19

IBM 7014-T00 Enterprise 19" Rack Enclosure No Keys

$549.95