-
Fonts to small and my default lang is not what it should be
I have a couple of problems / challanges with Knoppix. I Installed Knoppix to the hard drive. I believe it was the march or april release.
1. The mose annoying problem is with KDE. I'm running 1024x768 and the fonts are some small I care hardly read them. Not all fonts are this way. The fonts under the desktop icons are just fine as are the fonts in the directory listing and the terminal sessions. The font's I'm having the most trouble with are the fonts associated with mozilla. The fonts on the address line are so small I can hardly read them and I haven't found where I can change the size of these fonts. Also the fonts with in evolution mail program are small all over I have to zoom in on every note I want to read as the text fonts are to small.
2. The second problem is Knoppix thinking I'm German. when I did the install to the hard drive I booted with LANG=us. But now a lot of apps seem to think my langage of choice is German and sometimes French. Where / what do I need to chagne so my default lang for all apps is English?
Thanks
Mike M.
Similar Threads
-
By Josh83 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-15-2005, 08:15 PM
-
By vjuliao in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-24-2004, 11:01 AM
-
By Enforcer in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-12-2004, 04:41 PM
-
By RockMumbles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 13
Last Post: 09-17-2003, 05:47 PM
-
By den dydige in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-14-2003, 05:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99

LOT (8) Cisco UCS UCSB-B200-M5 2x6248R 24 core 3.0G 24x64g DDR4-2933 ram
$112000.00

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08