I really hate emoticons.
But, when copy- and-pasting text from the command line to the forum "post new message" -page, every time there is character ":" and "D" as successive characters, the forum software thinks I want to send an emoticon and then restrivts me when there are more than 4 in a message, when actually I want to send ZERO emoticons.
Is there any way to tell the forum text editor that the ":" followed by "D" is just part of a text and should NOT be interpreted as an emoticon ?
YES: there is "Disable smilies in text" (solves the first problem)
BUT even after putting this checkbox on, the forum software still complains about tags !
So I had to remove all tags (I have no idea what I am allowed to put there, but since the forum software complains that I have no right to create new tags, the only possible solution seems to be that I zshould remove ALL tags - so why is there a tags -field if I am not allowed to use it ?)
Last edited by mika007; 08-03-2012 at 01:24 AM. Reason: rephrase the question after finding a solution for the first problem, but still having another one.

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Datto S3P6000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 48GB DDR4
$149.95
Datto S3P1000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 16GB DDR4
$139.95
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20
Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08