-
USB on knoppix running out of space(home/knoppix)
I put knoppix 6.2 on a usb stick. Works great, but /home/knoppix runs out of spaces. I get
the same amount when I reboot. I tried apt-get clean/autoclean. Neither one works. Is there
a way other than reflashing? Its the full version of 6.2 on a 8GB stick and 3GB left on it. If I get
a 16GB stick, is there a way to save iceweasel bookmarks, cups stuff, etc with a new format?
I didn't set up a swap file, but I don't know if that would help. I have enough memory(reported
3GB).
Kind of frustrating since I like knoppix. I was able to get flash to work and I installed google
chrome. I need to install ICAclient for Citrix, so if any needed to do that, it would be helpful.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

Western Digital WD Blue 1TB SATA 3.5in 7200RPM 64MB Internal HDD WD10EZEX
$14.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99

Western Digital 2TB WD20EFRX-68EUZN0 3.5" SATA Red NAS Hard Disk Drive
$69.99