Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Myconfig=scan

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    37

    Myconfig=scan

    I have saved my settings to hard drive (hda1) & floppy but I cannot restore them .I have checked my floppy & the files are there.....
    Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong?

    (Knoppix 3.2 user)

    Dave

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    16

    Re: Myconfig=scan

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidTempler
    I have saved my settings to hard drive (hda1) & floppy but I cannot restore them .I have checked my floppy & the files are there.....
    Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong?

    (Knoppix 3.2 user)

    Dave
    You aren't doing anything wrong.

    The floppy configuration restore seems to be broken on the v3.2 2003/06/06 and 2003/05/20 versions of Knoppix.


    -jb

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    13
    But is Klaus going to fix it?

    : |


    Tim

  4. #4
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    37

    Re: Myconfig=scan

    I assume it works in 3.1 ?

    Is there a work round ?

    Dave

  5. #5
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    13
    It does work fine on 3.1.

    As to a work-round , I've no idea! I just fitted a new HD to try it from a different angle. (early days but that seems to work)

    This Floppy config not working is a mega pain!

    Tim

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    france - lyon
    Posts
    2

    it works

    It works fine for me (v3.2 2003-06-06).
    I've read cheatcode.txt and it say "myconf=scan" - nothing happen ...
    i've specified "myconfig=scan" and it works!
    it looks for a file knoppix.sh which is a script that decompress a .tbz file.

Similar Threads

  1. myconfig =scan home=scan
    By dk1ri in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-11-2005, 01:38 PM
  2. newbie - auto myconfig=scan home=scan
    By eentonig in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2005, 10:57 AM
  3. Loading myconfig
    By evilkat in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2004, 06:52 AM
  4. Save Myconfig Outside KDE
    By unamiccia in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-08-2004, 02:43 AM
  5. Auto scan
    By phx in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-04-2003, 08:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00 picture

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00

$1619.19



G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only picture

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only

$200.00



Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i picture

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i

$228.00



Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD picture

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD

$265.00



OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2  for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs picture

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs

$87.99



Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller picture

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller

$64.99



Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV picture

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV

$18.95



NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID picture

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID

$24.43



Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board picture

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board

$300.00



Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004 picture

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004

$649.99