BTW I tried the same with kubuntu usb boot and it is working perfectly.
Hi,
I am trying to boot up my Acer Aspire 4743Z using knoppix usb boot.
However, the boot sequence stops midway leaving me with a blank screen.
I have tried to boot up with
1) knoppix vga=normal
and
2) knoppix fb800x600
with no luck.
Is there a way to resolve this?
Thanks
BTW I tried the same with kubuntu usb boot and it is working perfectly.
Which version of Knoppix do you use?
Did the boot sequence stop before the KNOPPIX file was found or after the hardware detection had finished?However, the boot sequence stops midway leaving me with a blank screen.
You could tryorCode:fb800x600at the boot prompt.Code:knoppix xmodule=vesa

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series
$235.99
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
ASRock IMB-X1314 LGA 1700 Intel W680 DDR4 Quad display Micro-ATX Motherboard
$351.99