BTW I tried the same with kubuntu usb boot and it is working perfectly.
Hi,
I am trying to boot up my Acer Aspire 4743Z using knoppix usb boot.
However, the boot sequence stops midway leaving me with a blank screen.
I have tried to boot up with
1) knoppix vga=normal
and
2) knoppix fb800x600
with no luck.
Is there a way to resolve this?
Thanks
BTW I tried the same with kubuntu usb boot and it is working perfectly.
Which version of Knoppix do you use?
Did the boot sequence stop before the KNOPPIX file was found or after the hardware detection had finished?However, the boot sequence stops midway leaving me with a blank screen.
You could tryorCode:fb800x600at the boot prompt.Code:knoppix xmodule=vesa

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00