BTW I tried the same with kubuntu usb boot and it is working perfectly.
Hi,
I am trying to boot up my Acer Aspire 4743Z using knoppix usb boot.
However, the boot sequence stops midway leaving me with a blank screen.
I have tried to boot up with
1) knoppix vga=normal
and
2) knoppix fb800x600
with no luck.
Is there a way to resolve this?
Thanks
BTW I tried the same with kubuntu usb boot and it is working perfectly.
Which version of Knoppix do you use?
Did the boot sequence stop before the KNOPPIX file was found or after the hardware detection had finished?However, the boot sequence stops midway leaving me with a blank screen.
You could tryorCode:fb800x600at the boot prompt.Code:knoppix xmodule=vesa

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25