found the problem to be in the kppp modem timeout increased the time to 120 sec and it connects fine now.
dave
I'm having a problem trying to get the kppp dialer to work with my server
I've got it configured it will dial up the number but when it trys to connect i get the error message kppp dameon died suddenly or something to that affect. the log file says no help available.. I know i had this same problem before-- using another linux distro.. but can't remember where I found the solution.. anyone help?
thanks Dave kc1di
found the problem to be in the kppp modem timeout increased the time to 120 sec and it connects fine now.
dave

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$246.00
Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90
TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00