not exactly what I'm looking for but I think it's close enough!!! Thanks guys!I may still be interested in the project I want to do but when i am I'll talk to you again. I think I'll probably go with morphix though cause it's a smaller distro.
not exactly what I'm looking for but I think it's close enough!!! Thanks guys!I may still be interested in the project I want to do but when i am I'll talk to you again. I think I'll probably go with morphix though cause it's a smaller distro.

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$199.99
128gb DDR4 Ram Hpyerx HX430C15PB3K8/128 16x8 3000 MHZ CL15 Tested Read DESC
$300.00
Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00
CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB (2x8GB) PC4-25600 (DDR4-3200) Memory Kit - Black...
$75.00
MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$159.99
16GB DDR3 RAM Kit (4x4GB) 1333MHz UDIMM, PC3-10600, 240-Pin Desktop Memory
$72.99
TEAMGROUP Elite DDR4 SODIMM 32GB Kit (2 x 16GB) 3200MHz PC4-25600 CL22
$170.00