Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: how to launch ssh CLIENT on knoppix

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    252

    how to launch ssh CLIENT on knoppix

    For widoze I use putty .

    But for knoppix what can I use (preferabely graphical) ????

    tnx already

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    USA, IL
    Posts
    1,041

    Re: how to launch ssh CLIENT on knoppix

    ' kdessh ' should work; if you're installed to HD you can always ' apt-get install putty '. (I haven't used either one personally; I just use ssh from the command line.)

    Quote Originally Posted by ktheking
    For widoze I use putty .

    But for knoppix what can I use (preferabely graphical) ????

    tnx already

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    139
    Or ssh inside an xterm window?

Similar Threads

  1. Mozilla won't launch
    By Unne in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2005, 03:27 AM
  2. kdeinit could not launch...
    By CrashedAgain in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2004, 06:21 AM
  3. Mozilla does not launch in 3.4
    By samknoppix in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-16-2004, 09:00 AM
  4. MPlayer won't launch with an GUI
    By TheCyberDude in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-29-2003, 06:33 AM
  5. anyone use w/knoppix-customize to launch Apache/MySQL/PHP?
    By meandean in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2003, 03:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX picture

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX

$59.99



Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery picture

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery

$54.99



MSI B450M-A PRO MAX II AM4 DDR4 Micro-ATX Motherboard with I/O Shield picture

MSI B450M-A PRO MAX II AM4 DDR4 Micro-ATX Motherboard with I/O Shield

$85.00



GIGABYTE Z890M AORUS ELITE WIFI7 ICE INTEL MOTHERBOARD picture

GIGABYTE Z890M AORUS ELITE WIFI7 ICE INTEL MOTHERBOARD

$149.99



GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard picture

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard

$59.99



ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard picture

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

$76.49



ASRock B550M Phantom Gaming 4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard picture

ASRock B550M Phantom Gaming 4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

$71.49



ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI  ATX RGB picture

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB

$69.99



ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW picture

ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW

$121.45



MSI Z390-A PRO ATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 4-Slot HDMI DVI USB 3.1 picture

MSI Z390-A PRO ATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 4-Slot HDMI DVI USB 3.1

$45.00