-
Unable to boot Knoppix 7.0 in HP Pavilion g4-1200TX Notebook PC
Hi,
I downloaded the most recent version of knoppix and tried to boot from pendrive.
When I boot it default, a black screen appears and then nothing happens.
When I boot using debug command, i get error message
"sh: can't access tty / job control off".
I tried "knoppix acpi=off nolapic hpet=off nodma" . "knoppix vga=normal" ,"knoppix xmodule=intel" but it doent helped.
I even tried "knoppix nodrm" . It doesn't gave any error but sceen hangs at a point where just cursor blinks and doesnt accept any input
Below are my system hardware configuration
System Model: HP Pavilion g4-1200TX Notebook PC
BIOS: InsydeH2O Version 03.61.01F.32
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2330M CPU @ 2.20GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.2GHz\
Graphics1: Radeon(TM) HD6740M
Graphics2: Intel(R) HD Graphics family
Sound Devices: Speakers and Headphones (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC)
Please help me!!! It works wonderfully in my friends' systems, I'm dying to use it.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

OWC Express 4M2 USB4 40Gb/s 4-Slot NVMe M.2 SSD RAID Enclosure w/ Cable
$125.00

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00