-
Out Of Sync Problem after hardware recognition in boot
First of all, Hi to everyone.
When I want to boot Knoppix 7.0.2 from a USB drive in live mode, just after the hardware recognition it give me a black screen in the monitor with the "Out of Sync" text. I know that shows up that because the synchronization of my screen is wrong but the only way I can is adding the cheat code "Knoppix nomodeset" in the boot but is only a partial solution because in the Desktop Environment I don't have Video acceleration and the resolution table in settings only reach to 1024x720 (I have a 23" LED LG and a Nvidia 9600GT)
I already try with the next cheat codes:
nomodeset (It pass the black screen but with no graphic acceleration)
screen=1920x1080 depth=24
xvrefresh=60 or vsync=60
xmodule=nv
vga=normal
Thanks for advance to anyone who can give me a hand
PD: Sorry for my horrible English, I'm from Argentina and I don't have too much practice with the language.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

NEW Samsung Galaxy Tab A11+Plus 5G 2026 | 128GB GRAY KIT X238U
$185.00

Samsung 870 EVO 4TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-77E4T0B/AM)
$310.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$119.99

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung Chromebook 4 11.6" HD, N4000, 6GB, 64GB EMMC, Platinum Titan
$165.00