The information the Chromium browser provided in the terminal does not seem to be sufficient to reproduce the error on your system. The SWF file shows a blue area in the web browser.
There are users reporting on a similar error concerning older versions of the Chromium browser.
Usually I would suggest that you upgrade some packages, but this could be difficult because you have already installed new software packages. On a fresh install of Knoppix 7.0.2 DVD I would issue the following commands. Some of these commands a intended to avoid the removal of base packages you might need in the future.
Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libnss3
sudo apt-get install gnome-orca
sudo apt-get install grdesktop
sudo apt-get install gnome-dictionary
sudo apt-get install chromium
sudo apt-get install iceweasel
sudo apt-get install libprotobuf7
I hope this will help to improve your system. I do not expect that it will be worse since you cannot use the Chromium browser at the moment.