Yup,
was dumb, found the patch...... ''
Hmm,
I know this is dumb but I am having trouble getting the cloop module after compiling the kernel. I have applied the knoppix patch after doing the config as per the howto but sill, no cloop.o ''
Any insight would be very helpful.
Thanx
Yup,
was dumb, found the patch...... ''

Dell PERC H755 3KDWX 8GB 12Gb SAS RAID Controller With Battery & Cables
$949.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
G-Technology G-RAID 24TB Dual-Drive External HDD TB3 USB 3.1 7200RPM Silver
$299.99
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
AMS VENUS T5C Mini DS-2250C 5-Bay 2.5” SATA RAID USB 3.0 eSATA
$129.99
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99