Yup,
was dumb, found the patch...... ''
Hmm,
I know this is dumb but I am having trouble getting the cloop module after compiling the kernel. I have applied the knoppix patch after doing the config as per the howto but sill, no cloop.o ''
Any insight would be very helpful.
Thanx
Yup,
was dumb, found the patch...... ''

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core 16-Thread 3.8GHZ/4.7GHZ
$195.00
Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99
Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99
AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$69.99
HP - OmniBook 3 - 14" 2K OLED Laptop - Snapdragon X (8-Core CPU) - 8GB Memory...
$399.99
$99.99
Dell OptiPlex 3080 MT Intel Core i5-10500 3.10 GHz 8 GB DDR4 Desktop No HDD
$129.99