Hmm,
I know this is dumb but I am having trouble getting the cloop module after compiling the kernel. I have applied the knoppix patch after doing the config as per the howto but sill, no cloop.o ''
Any insight would be very helpful.
Thanx
Hmm,
I know this is dumb but I am having trouble getting the cloop module after compiling the kernel. I have applied the knoppix patch after doing the config as per the howto but sill, no cloop.o ''
Any insight would be very helpful.
Thanx

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00
Tested WD Ultrastar DC HC520 12TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HDD HUH721212ALN600
$239.99
Seagate Exos 7E8 4TB SAS 12Gb ST4000NM0025 7200 512n 3.5 HDD
$48.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
Toshiba MG03ACA400 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Enterprise HDD (V6313)
$61.56
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99
New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59