-
Same thing only different...
I just started using 7.0.4 and discovered a 'nifty' little "feature". It was in
7.0.3 but not as pernicious. Sometime when I move the mouse off a page I'm on,
especially if there are a few windows open, they will all fly about and arrange
themselves neatly on the desktop and the desktop will grow darker. Click on one
of them and order is restored. Now enter 7.0.4 -- when all these windows go
flying about, the panel at the bottom of the page goes flying too. I clicked by
accident on the open space on the desktop and to my dismay, EVERYTHING (windows
and panel) disappeared, leaving me with a desktop but no access to menus accept
through drawer icons on the desktop.
How do I get back to the panel and the minimized windows on it?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99

VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95

Vintage Emagic Logic 5 / Logic Audio 4.0 Studio Software Box Manuals Serial
$89.99

Compaq Contura 430cx Vintage Laptop 9.5" Intel 486DX2 50MHz Windows 95 Working
$150.00

VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95

VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00

Vintage HP DVD Writer dvd210i Internal IDE Drive Q2116A BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED
$58.85