Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: New to Knoppix 6.7

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1

    Smile New to Knoppix 6.7

    Hi Everyone,

    This evening I had the chance to install Knoppix 6.7 onto a spare computer. The only other time I've experienced Knoppix was many years ago on a live CD (at the time, it was a version that was intended only to be run off a CD).

    In any case, I wanted to say WOW! I'm very pleasantly surprised by the look of Knoppix now.

    The only initial item that was giving me a bit of grief was the mouse. I was using a ps2 mouse that has a scroll wheel - the pointer would jump around and whatnot. I was able to find in the pages that it dealt with the scroll wheel. Luckily I had an old ps2 mouse with 3 buttons instead, and was able to eliminate the pointer issue.

    While I may not have a lot of experience with Knoppix, this version is very inviting and I'm going to give it a shot and see what it all does.

    Thanks Again!

  2. #2
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany/ Dietzenbach
    Posts
    1,124
    The only initial item that was giving me a bit of grief was the mouse.
    Have a look at knoppix-cheatcodes.txt and try the items to handle with mouse. I never had problems with scroll wheel mouses.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$100.00



Micron 5200 MAX 480GB Enterprise/DC 2.5

Micron 5200 MAX 480GB Enterprise/DC 2.5" SATA SSD - 5 DWPD 100% Health

$94.00



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -

$36.99



Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A

$49.99



Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot

$549.00



Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive picture

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive

$42.99



2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON picture

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON

$28.00



Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD picture

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD

$129.99



Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot

$75.99



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...

$30.00