-
Junior Member
registered user
I can't see my Scsi scanner on a Tekram 315
Hi
I spent days trying to enable my Agfa 1236S scanner on my Tekram 315 board.
I fact, I guess tha the Scsi board is not active, and I dont know how to enable it.
I found drivers on Tekram website, but only for 395 
I an using Linux Knoppix 3.2 (based on Debian Woody) www.knoppix.org
I tryed Kurt's script :
--
root@athlon:/home/knoppix/Drivers/Scsi# sh rescan-scsi-bus.sh
Host adapter 0 (ide-scsi) found.
Scanning for device 0 0 0 0 ...
OLD: Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00
Vendor: YAMAHA Model: CRW-F1E Rev: 1.0d
Type: CD-ROM ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Scanning for device 0 0 1 0 ...
OLD: Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 01 Lun: 00
Vendor: PIONEER Model: DVD-ROM DVD-117 Rev: 1.07
Type: CD-ROM ANSI SCSI revision: 02
0 new device(s) found.
0 device(s) removed.
--
But both my CD-RW and DVD-Rom are IDE, not Scsi.
And I can see nothing in /dev/scsi
I am a bit new in Linux, and I begin to lose hope...
Could you help ?
Thanks,
TOM.
PS : I'd also like to work my Pinnacle 1394 Firewire borad for a camcorder, but this is another story...
Similar Threads
-
By geoffleach in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 10:02 PM
-
By wikid009 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-07-2004, 10:13 PM
-
By jackren in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 07:02 PM
-
By Dr.Schnappata in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-11-2003, 09:46 AM
-
By Steve8 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-20-2003, 08:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Digital Movie Poster (USB-flash drive)
$100.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00