Hi, I have Knoppix ver. 7.0.4 installed to HD on an Acer Inspire 5315. Celeron CPU, 1 GB mem, 60GB HDD.
I installed some programs, like Route Planner using the synaptic installer but I can't find them in any app menus. I had some success installing some Ham radio programs they they showed up in a new menu folder. Using ldxe GUI. Any idea where they are and how get I get them out in the open so I can start them?
I am really happy with this distro, I was able to get Fldigi to work with my Yaesu FT450 ham radio, something that I couldn't do with a Sony laptop and Win Xp.
Thanks, AndyL

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00
Apple Mac Pro 5,1 • 8‑Core 2.26GHz • 14GB RAM • 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD Dual NVIDIA
$325.00
AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
Intel Xeon W-2245 3.90Ghz 8 Core 16.5MB CPU Processor SRH02
$140.00
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98