Senior Member
registered user
Trying out a new upload file format choice, *.tar.gz
.
Thanks to Clinton, we have some new upload file choices for Knoppix.net.
I'd liket to try one out.
I made Test.Folder.tar.gz with the command
tar cvzf Test.Folder.tar.gz Test.Folder/
I hope to recover two png files and a text file with the command
tar xvfz Test.Folder.tar.gz
Attached Files
Senior Member
registered user
Clinton, this works for me.
The only worry is the preview window shows a funny representation for
the files, not like as in the box below where the files were named and chosen
on the page where the posting was composed.
It turned out ok as seen above, but I was holding my breath.
Regards
Thanks for the new capability.
Administrator
Site Admin-
Hmmm, I'll look into that, utu, and see if I can solve it.
Posting Permissions
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
Forum Rules
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99