Hello there,
I have a rather strange question for you guys.
Does someone can list me all programs from menu games->toys from Knoppix v 3.1?
Or at least point me where I can download this version and check for myself.
Hello there,
I have a rather strange question for you guys.
Does someone can list me all programs from menu games->toys from Knoppix v 3.1?
Or at least point me where I can download this version and check for myself.

Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99
$550.00
Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore 64/C64 23 Original Games (Untested /As Is ,no returns )Maniac Mansion
$115.00
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99